Sunday, July 26, 2009

wild summer nights



I went swimming today with my cousin Riley. Isn't she pretty? We went to the river and was really crowded. The water was freezing and the sun was hot. Basically, it was a perfect summer afternoon.



Yesterday I also went swimming, up at the lake with some friends. Afterwards, some other friends invited us up to the rock quarry for a party. I got a lot drunker than I ought to have and did some kind of stupid things and caused some drama between friends. The party was still really fun, I didn't end up coming home until about 9:30 in the morning.


shorts - diy cutoffs, sweater - mom's, shoes - random gladiator's, purse - mom's (vintage coach)

I absolutely love this old hippy sweater. It used to be my mom's when she lived in California and it's stained and ripped but still my favorite. The shorts I've been wearing pretty much every day. Even out in the woods at the party, and I got a bunch of bug bites.





2 comments:

  1. I haven't gone swimming once this summer. I just don't seem to have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, great sandals and i love those glasses xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete