Monday, September 21, 2009

just waiting for my paycheck


cardigan - target, tee - pacsun, pants - gap, shoes - pf flyers

Another work outfit. I'm getting better about finding things that don't make me totally depressed in their boringness for work. It helped that yesterday morning was rather cold, so I could wear the cardigan. I also wore a neclace with this sweet blown glass pendant and some little earrings, and left my hair down, all of which made me happier about how I loooked. Talking to a coworker yesterday, I realized that it's probably not a big deal to wear printed shirts, as long as my apron covers them. Who would even know? And yeah, we have to wear aprons. Ugh. But on the bright side, I've had several ideas for knitting projects and I need to get art supplies for school (starts tomorrow...why oh why did I register for a 9 am class?) and I can get them all at work for 20% off.

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love when it is just cool enough outside for me to wear my cardigans.

    Sorry to hear about the 9am class! I've had 8:30am and 9am classes while in college, not the best time for me to try to retain information.lol. Don't worry though, you'll get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cardigan, I use to hate early classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, why did you register for a 9am class?? I love sleeping in way too much to do that. My classes are all online (I have no choice to select on campus courses with my school's grad program, it's so fucking lame) so it's been a few years since I've had to go on campus for a class but I remember HATING getting up early and dragging myself to school. At least you didn't register for a 7am class, like I did a few years ago. Now that was horrid.

    (Psst, I like yr cardigan.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know why you're happy with the outfit - it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete