Thursday, September 24, 2009

class sched: watercolor, darkroom, ceramics


coat - old navy

Well, I've had my first week of school now. I only have classes two days a week and I'm only taking art classes this quarter. This should be fun. My day is rather long, especially on Tuesdays, when I have to go to work right after school so I'm out of the house from about 8:30 am to 9:30 pm. I think I'll survive though.


tee - delia's, sweater - thrifted uniqlo, jeans - pacsun, shoes - pf flyers, necklace - gift from ghana



This is one of my favorite necklaces. I have some family from Ghana and they gave me this necklace. The beads are swirled red and white glass and feel super cold when you put it on but warm up to your body temperature and feels really nice after awhile. I think I need to cut my bangs again. They're all in my eyes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment