Thursday, August 27, 2009

party preparations





Not much to say about this outfit or today. I haven't been doing anything exciting. Making a ton of popsicles. I'm having a late birthday party with Amanda on Saturday, and we're making homemade popsicles. They're gonna be delicious. When it's hot and I'm not walking a lot, I like to wear my sneakers really loosely tied. Shit, I really have nothing to say.


shirt - thrifted, tank - gift, shorts - diy cutoffs, shoes - converse, bandana - claire's

3 comments:

  1. Yumm, homemade popsicles sound delicious! I used to make them when I was a kid, but I think the molds have been misplaced since then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade popsicles rock my world.

    Cute outfit and you look super-pretty. The last picture is cool, I really have to learn how to take these kinds of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photos, love the lighting the last one especially!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete