Thursday, August 13, 2009

words are spoken to be broken




shirts - all from the depeche mode concert

Classic day after a concert outfit: concert tee, jeans, dirty hair, tired face. Best when you have school the next day. I remember going to school like this many a time back in high school. I'm sure I looked even grosser back then because I had to be at school at the ungodly hour of 7 am. Now I pretty much just do it for old time's sake. And by the way, I did not stay with Liam and Justina, they came over in the evening on Tuesday. We just all went with the concert tees. Because they're cool.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, awesome! I love Depeche Mode, or at least what they were like in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know people who collect concert tees. They. have. a. lot. :D Love your expressions!

    ReplyDelete